Monday, May 8, 2017

What Hope Remenbers By Johnnie Alexander



When Amy Somers loses her job as a lobbyist, she moves to Misty Willow, well aware that she's crossing bridges she'd burned years before. With all the mistakes she's made and the uncaring things she's done--even to her own family--she can hardly believe that happiness will find her, especially when Gabe Kendall, her first crush and her first kiss, rides back into her life atop a buckskin mare.

A former Marine, Gabe is at loose ends after serving a prison sentence for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He sees beyond Amy's hard exterior to the girl he once knew and loved, and he longs to see her open her heart. Yet with his vision clouded by shame for his past and fears about the future, he finds it difficult to see the path ahead.

But the memory of that long-ago kiss just may have the power to reignite a romance that brings out the best in both of them.

Pick up your copy here...




Johnnie Alexander is a wannabe vagabond with a heart for making memories. While relaxing on her Sunshine State patio with her dogs Rugby and Griff, she writes stories that tug at your heartstrings.

In addition to winning the prestigious American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) Genesis Contest (Historical), Johnnie was named a Bronze Medalist in the My Book Therapy Frasier Contest and has received several conference awards. Her popular debut novel, Where Treasure Hides, is a CBA bestseller and has been translated into Dutch and Norwegian.

I loved this whole series. But this may have been my favorite one in the series.
I loved Amy and Gabes story. Going home is always the best place to start over. These two are Destin to be together. This is a God breathed story.
Alexander has out done herself with this one. Don't miss this romance and you are going to love the ending. I don't want to give anything away but just wait until the ending.
I gave this book 4 stars and I really Recommend the whole series.
I received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are my own.

15 comments:

  1. Sounds great. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first two books in this series. I cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, you are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  3. You have been busy reading lately. I will tell me wife about this one. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to the library, I am adding this to my list. I read the first one I'm still waiting on book 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read this book. Sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about that, I was just talking about this series at church yesterday.I will be ordering my copy. Thank You Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been saving my money. Looks like I can spend it now. Amazon here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful review that makes me definitely want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is not so much my cup of coffee but I do like your review!

    ReplyDelete