Thursday, May 11, 2017

True to You By Becky Wade




After a devastating heartbreak three years ago, genealogist and historical village owner Nora Bradford has decided that burying her nose in her work and her books is far safer than romance in the here and now.

Unlike Nora, former Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor recipient John Lawson is a modern-day man, usually 100 percent focused on the present. But when he's diagnosed with an inherited condition, he's forced to dig into the secrets of his past and his adoption as an infant, enlisting Nora to help him uncover the identity of his birth mother.

The more time they spend together, the more this pair of opposites suspects they just might be a perfect match. However, John's already dating someone and Nora's not sure she's ready to trade her crushes on fictional heroes for the risks of a real relationship. Finding the answers they're seeking will test the limits of their identity, their faith, and their devotion to one another.

Pick up your copy here...



During her childhood in California, Becky frequently produced homemade plays starring her sisters, friends, and cousins. These plays almost always featured a heroine, a prince, and a love story with a happy ending. She's been a fan of all things romantic ever since.

Becky and her husband lived overseas in the Caribbean and Australia before settling in Dallas, Texas. It was during her years abroad that Becky's passion for reading turned into a passion for writing. She published three historical romances with Avon Books, then put her career on hold for several years to care for her kids, then recently returned to writing sheerly for the love of it. She felt led to move to the genre of contemporary Christian romance and couldn’t be more thrilled with it.

These days Becky can be found failing but trying to keep up with her housework, sweating at the gym, carting her kids around town, playing tennis, hunched over her computer, eating chocolate, or collapsed on the sofa watching TV with her husband.

I loved this first book in the Bradford Sisters Romance series. Super God breathed story. That you don't want to miss.  Don't you all just love this cover?
John and Nora were made for the screen. I could see this all play out like a movie. And ladies John was a Navy Seal and oh so swoon worthy.
The Adoption part of the story was a great addition to the whole story.
I am so excited to read the next installment in this series. The sisters are so likeable and easy to connect with. 
This was a 5 star read and I HIGHLY recommend it.
I received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are my own.

17 comments:

  1. I love your review. Sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon, you are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Lucky! This one is on my wishlist. Your review just made me that much more excited for it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is on my list. I will be reading it for sure. Love your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the library on my list of things I must do today. I want to read this one badly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading your review I must read this book. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fangirl. Becky has so many good books and I own them all. So excited to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read this one.I liked your review Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this author I have read her books before. I will be ordering me a copy of this. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the best books on here lately. I love love love Becky Wade. This is going on my TBR pile ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. With that 5 star rating, I have to read this book! Besides, it does sound like a wonderful read. Thanks again, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a winner! Thank you, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete