Monday, March 4, 2019

Other Bodies By Joel Ohman






For fans of The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, and Divergent and from the author of the #1 bestselling Meritropolis series comes the NEW dystopian thriller you won’t want to miss…In a world where immersive VR suits distort what is real from what is not, and the AI Personhood Act blurs the lines between body and bot, the choices sixteen-year-old Hattie Martins faces are very personal.How far would you go to undo your greatest regret?

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Other-Bodies-Joel-Ohman/dp/1981916849/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1551223577&sr=8-1-spell


Joel Ohman lives in Tampa, FL with his wife Angela and their three kids. His writing companion is Caesar, a slightly overweight Bull Mastiff who loves to eat the tops off of strawberries.

Joel is the author of the #1 bestselling Meritropolis series—“The Hunger Games meets The Village with a young Jack Reacher as a protagonist” and the new YA release, Other Bodies.

Join the Joel Ohman Reader's Group for FREE giveaways and VIP access to pre-release books, gift cards, and special announcements. Join now at JoelOhman.com!

My Thoughts...

This is a futuristic book sad thing is, it is almost a present day story.
If you are not pro-life you may not want to read this.
I was glad to see a book of this type written and young girls getting to read it. I think it is for older girls 17 years old and on up.
I will say this is was edited well and the first half of the book was really good the second half  was very preachy to me.
I gave this book 3 stars it was worth the read.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

8 comments:

  1. Powerful book for our young girls it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not so sure about this book. I have never heard of the author before either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not my genre. but thank you for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Young adult books are always so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to steer clear of futuristic books....but I do admit, it sounds like a great book for teens! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This doesn't sound like my kind of book, dystopian is a hit or miss with me and a genre I don't often read. But thanks for shining the spotlight on it. It may be more for the younger generation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very pro-life and I think that I would probably enjoy reading this one. Thanks for the review Mary!

    ReplyDelete