Monday, May 19, 2014

Fearless Hope By Serena Miller


When an Amish woman falls for the New York crime writer who buys her family farm, she must decide whether to follow the longings of her heart or the rules of her faith.
When Hope Yoder loses her husband, she is left trying to support her two small children—and one on the way—however she can. She ends up taking a job as a part-time housekeeper for the Englisch man who has bought the farm that once belonged to her family.
Logan Parker is a bestselling crime fiction writer from New York City who accompanies his fiancĂ©e on a trip to Holmes County, Ohio, but the trip takes a strange turn when he sees an Amish farmhouse for sale. Intrigued by a strong sense of familiarity, he enters the house and is overcome with a feeling of deep peace. He’s never been to Ohio before, but something in this house feels right, and he purchases the farm to use as a retreat. Something about the peacefulness of the house frees him from the crippling writer’s block that threatens to ruin his career, and something about the quiet Amish woman who comes to clean his home makes him less and less excited about returning to New York and the woman he is supposed to marry.
Slowly, Logan and Hope are drawn together, and when they discover that they share a strange past, they must decide how that affects their future. Will Hope overcome her fear of embracing love again?

Pick up your copy here



SERENA B. MILLER is a published writer and former court reporter. She works with her husband in full-time ministry and frequently speaks at local women’s events. The Millers have three grown sons and make their home in southern Ohio.



I am a fan of Miller's past books and I have enjoyed each one but I have to say this one is by far her best one to date.
Anymore most Amish authors are all writing basically the same books over and over. Not Miller this is one  Amish book you have not read before. It was fantastic. The storyline has never been written before and you fall right into this book from page one. I could not put the book down. It is a Book Binge book.
I don't want to give anything away but you will not want to miss this book.
Logan and Hope are the main characters in this book and you have just got to hear Logan's story.
I can not wait for Miller's next book.
I gave this book 5 stars and I highly recommend this book!
I was given a copy of this book by Wynn Wynn Media for my honest review.

17 comments:

  1. Okay this one has my name on it. I want to read it after reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to read this book! Wow! It sounds like a fantastic book. Thanks again, Mary, for a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious to read this book!sounds scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her books too. Adding to my wish list. Thanks, Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful. Loved your review Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, you are the WINNER! I will get your book right out to you!

      Delete
  6. I'm a big fan of Amish fiction. I love Serena's books. I can't wait to read this one. Great review Mary!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your review, Mary, and would love to read this book! Thank you for your wonderful recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds like one I would really enjoy. Thank you for a great review, Mary! Smiles to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 Amish fan here! I'd love to read this book!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, you really have me curious.
    Do you need to have read the other books in the series first or can this be a stand alone?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would live to read this book. It sounds so interesting. Thanks for a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great review Mary. If it a book you couldnt put down, then its a book I need to pick up for sure! I love reading Amish fiction. Blessings!
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mary. Sounds like you really, really like this book of Serena's. I would love to win and read it. I'm anxious for the movie that is coming out in June on Amish of Sugarcreek. Bet it will e a good one. Thanks for the review. Wish I had more of her books. I only have the one that is coming out in the movie. Maxie
    mac262(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a big Amish book fan. Would love to read this book.
    Awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to read it! I am such an Amish book junkie!

    ReplyDelete