Friday, March 24, 2017

Life After By Katie Ganshert



It could have been me.
Snow whirls around an elevated train platform in Chicago. A distracted woman boards the train, takes her seat, and moments later a fiery explosion rips through the frigid air, tearing the car apart in a horrific attack on the city’s transit system. One life is spared. Twenty-two are lost.
 
A year later, Autumn Manning can’t remember the day of the bombing and she is tormented by grief—by guilt. Twelve months of the question constantly echoing. Why? Why? Why? Searching for answers, she haunts the lives of the victims, unable to rest. 

Pick up your copy here...
 
 
Katie Ganshert was born and raised in the exciting state of Iowa, where she currently resides with her family. She likes to write things and consume large quantities of coffee and chocolate while she writes all the things. She's won some awards. For the writing, not the consuming. Although the latter would be fun. You can learn more about Katie and these things she writes at her website www.katieganshert.com.

This was Ganshert's best book by far. I read it in one sitting, I could not put it down.
A unique story. Great characters. Unforgettable. An emotional read. That's all I am going to say about this book.
I don't want to give anything away. I just want to say it's a must read. I read this book back in January and I'm still thinking about it.
I gave Life After 4 stars and I HIGHLY recommend it.
I received  this book from the publisher for review. A favorable was not required and all views expressed are my own.

18 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good. I can't wait for mine to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now this one sounds really good. Love your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, you are the WINNER! your book is on it's way to you!

      Delete
  3. Sounds very exciting and interesting, I would love to read this book. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very exciting and interesting, I would love to read this book. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the first one on the list for this one when it comes in at the library. They ordered it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read this one. I don't think that I have read this author before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just preordered this one. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, where do you find all these new authors at? You always have the best authors and books on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of this author, but I am sure I will be looking for more of her books! This one sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Katie is an exceptional writer. Thank you, Mary for a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your review! Life After is my favorite of Katie's books so far too!

    ReplyDelete