Thursday, March 2, 2017

Tightropes and Teeter-Totters By Lisa Pennington



Lisa Pennington knows how to get up after losing her balance, even with a full house, a not-so-full bank account, and never enough energy. In her latest book, she offers readers:
  • Strategies for finding balance in marriage, motherhood, and bad moods
  • Playful yet biblically based tips for turning hard days around
  • Inspiration for shaping obstacles into opportunities
  • Ways to respond to irritations with gratitude
  • Enthusiastic encouragement for living out God’s purpose.
For every woman who wonders if her satisfaction in life will ever match her dreams, Pennington has real-life answers full of hope and humor.

Pick up your copy here...



Lisa has a passion for helping women find JOY! She is the author of "Mama Needs a Do-Over" and "Tightropes and Teeter Totters" (to be released in Feb. 2017).

She loves her Texas country life with her CPA, receipt-loving husband of 30 years and their 9 children, some of whom have left home and made their mama sad. She has homeschooled all of them and hopes to someday have grandchildren she can cuddle and share the love of Christ with.

On her blog, The Pennington Point, Lisa shares her passion for life through home décor, natural health, travel, parenting tips and shopping. She tells it all, letting her readers be a fly on the wall of her life. 

Are you all ready to laugh? Ready for Pennington to share stories with you? Ready to get Balance in your life?
You have got to read this book. Don't you just love the cover and the title?
I love the tidbits of strategies, bible based tips, as well as the inspiration throughout this book.
I think this would make a good women's group study book.
I gave this book 4 stars.
I received  this book from the publisher for review. A favorable was not required and all views expressed are my own.

15 comments:

  1. Sounds really good. I can't wait to get my copy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this one. I sure need to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all the balance I need in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check my library for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a new author to me. I like the sound of the book. Thanks for your review Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you find all these authors? I've never heard of this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good can't wait. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good review { like always } Think I'd pass on this one .Blessings,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds like a great read! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete