Friday, March 10, 2017

Annie's Recipe By Lisa Jones Baker




Three young Amish women, each gifted with a hand-carved hope chest, find that one by one, with patience and faith, their most blessed dreams for the future can come true… 
Annie Mast and Levi Miller were best friends until his father was shunned by the church. Now, ten years later, Levi has returned to Arthur, Illinois, for a brief visit, and he and Annie discover their bond is as strong as ever. Spending as much time together as possible, Annie finds herself dreaming of a future with Levi. And Levi is soon dreaming of building a home on a beautiful local hillside—to live in with Annie. Yet their longings are unlikely to become reality…

Levi is part of the English world, and while Annie cannot see herself there, she knows she must reveal her heart’s truth to him. And Levi, strongly reminded of his Amish roots, knows he must heal the bitterness of the past. And together, with love on their side, they just may find their way to an answered prayer…

Pick up your copy here...


Lisa Jones Baker grew up near a small Amish town in Illinois that she frequented with her family on weekends. She's also a dog lover and a fan of Scottsdale, Arizona, where she spent nearly two decades. Lisa graduated from Illinois State University with a French major, has been on 5 out of 7 continents, and considers her parents the best in the world. Raised in a Christian home, Lisa has always been blessed with love and support. She enjoys hearing from readers at LisaJonesBaker.com.

This is Book 2 of 3 in the Hope Chest of Dreams series. It is a good Amish romance it goes right along with book one. I would read them together not as stand alone you may miss something important.
Annie and Levi's story is one for the books. Don't miss this series.
I gave this book 4 stars. Give this new author a try. I'm on the lookout for book three in this series.
I received  this book from the Author for review. A favorable was not required and all views expressed are my own.

16 comments:

  1. Looks like I have a new series to start. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on all the Amish books this girl is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more Amish books for me they are all the same and I'm tired of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I ordered the first book after reading your review, I've been waiting on this one to start the first one. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Amish books and it seems lately they have been really fresh stories not the same ole stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like it would be such a sweet Amish romance series. Can't wait to read them. Thanks, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mable, you are the WINNER! Congrats! I will get your book to you ASAP!

      Delete
  7. My library got book 1 and 2 for me so I will be reading them together. I hope book 3 comes out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wife will be so happy to hear about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I won the first book here on your blog, so I of course have to buy this one to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds very interesting, I love series books, thanks for a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your review! I'm adding both books to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa Jones Baker is new to me. Thank you for a great review. I would love to read her books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. another Amish book ! Love it !!!!!!! Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete