Thursday, January 23, 2020

Four Day Prince Charmimg By K Leigh

Walking the red carpet alone is a bore.

While there’s no shortage of willing women, they only want me because I’m Action Jackson—everyone’s favorite superhero. I've become accustomed to the single life. An older woman isn’t who I pictured as my leading lady, yet there’s something special about Lexi Robinson.

When I manipulated fate to spend some time with her, I wasn't expecting to be handed the reins. I have four days to fulfill her fantasies, but it will take more than a short tryst to win Lexi’s heart.

Being a single mother isn’t for the faint of heart

I can’t remember the last time I woke up without bags under my eyes. Winning a getaway to the Smoky Mountains feels like a dream. As much as I hate to leave the kids, I could use some alone time. Despite my sister’s challenge to find a four-day Prince Charming, sitting by the fireplace with a good book is the only hot date on the agenda.

Until Chandler Thomas invades my space. He's ten years younger, but age is just a number when our eyes meet. After all, it’s not every day you get the chance to seduce a superhero.

It started out simple

a four day affair bound by three rules.
But what if that’s not enough?
What if I want my happily ever after?

Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Four-Prince-Charming-Robinson-Sisters-ebook/dp/B07YYW32NC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2KXBGIVRLIQSC&keywords=four+day+prince+charming+k+leigh&qid=1579447333&sprefix=Four+Day+Prince+charmimg%2Caps%2C735&sr=8-1

K Leigh is an author, mom, wife, and Ravenclaw.
When not reading and writing, she shares inappropriate humor on social media and looks for her keys.


My Thoughts...
 Okay let me be real honest my initial thought was why did this author send me half a book, after I read the last page. It was to short for me. I was left wanting more. The authors idea was to leave me wanting me I am guessing. The book was a fast read of course now I have to wait, and I am NOT a patient person.
So with that being said and out of the way. I want to tell you readers to grab your copy of this book but don't be surprised if you love it so much you are unhappy with the wait for the next book.
I gave this book 4 stars. I recommend it, hey why don't we all email the author and tell her to hurry up with the next book already.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.

6 comments:

  1. I am going to Amazon to check this out. Sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this author before, I liked your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at the library now and I just asked them about this book. They don't have it but they can try to get a copy for me to read.

    ReplyDelete