Friday, June 26, 2015

Justified By Varina Denman



In a small Texas town ruled by gossip, Fawn Blaylock believes others are justified in condemning her untimely pregnancy. Stifled by guilt, she yearns for grace while the local football coach treats her with gentle respect.

Justified perfectly captures the rhythm and romance of life in a small town, telling the unforgettable story of a woman searching for renewal, a man looking beyond what others see, and a community torn between judgment and love. It is the unforgettable story of broken dreams, second chances, and relentless hope.

Pick up your copy here...


Varina Denman enjoys writing stories about the unique struggles women face. She volunteers in her local home school cooperative where she teaches creative writing and literature. Varina resides in North Texas with her husband, five mostly-grown children, and a Pomeranian. This is her second novel in the Mended Hearts series.

You are going to love all of the different characters in this book. You will find it a bit different from most other books, the point of view and the fact that the other characters share their perspective.
I love the first book in this Mended Hearts series needs to be read before this one, you don't want to be confused with all the characters.
I gave this book 4 stars. You have to read this series.
I was given a copy of this book by Wynn Wynn Media for my honest review. 

12 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty cool to me .I'd read it. Blessings DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've never heard of this author but I trust your opinion so I'm heading over to Amazon the get the first two books in this series. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like different I read the first one and lined it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am enjoying another one of her books right now and I am sure that I will like this one too. Thanks for the review Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have heard of Varina Denman. Thank you for introducing me to a new author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a very interesting read. Looks like I have a new series to start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. I made a comment earlier but it isn't here! I really love your reviews Mary! This sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your review , Mary - I'd love to read "Justified". I live in a small town, the story line sounds typical of the years when I was a young woman.

    bonnieroof60(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I won one of her books last time. When I got it I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do believe this is a new author for me as well. Thank you for this wonderful review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am excited about reading the next book in this series. Then I will give it to my wife .

    ReplyDelete