Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer's List By Anita Higman



A dying wish alters the course of a young woman's life.
Life hadn't been easy for Summer Snow. In acts of selflessness-caring for her ailing parents and running her grandmother's bookstore-she had forfeited her youth and dreams for the needs of others. And the only tries she had at love... didn't turn out. She had the bookstore, she had her beloved granny, but she was missing something-or someone.  
Opportunity strikes when Granny sends Summer on an unexpected adventure with one Martin Langtree, a kind but gangly young man from Summer's past. A childhood friendship is rekindled, a romance is sparked, and mysteries are solved in one magical Texas summer. Will Summer strike out on love again, or will things finally go her way?

Pick up your copy here...


Best-selling and award-winning author, Anita Higman, has forty books published. She's been a Barnes & Noble "Author of the Month" for Houston and has a BA in the combined fields of speech communication, psychology, and art. Anita loves good movies, traveling to exotic places, and brunch with her friends.

Please check out Anita's latest novel on Amazon, A Question of Destiny. Feel free to drop by her website at www.anitahigman.com or connect with her on her Facebook Reader Page at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAnitaHigman. She would love to hear from you!



I Love Love Loved Martin and Summer. This was such an emotional read and full of happy endings that you won't want to miss.
Granny was one of those characters that you just love and can see her as your own granny.
I loved the storyline the bucket list that someone else gives you just so that you can find your long lost childhood best friend and fall in love was ingenuous. Anita has done it again, this one is a winner in my book.
I gave this book 5 stars. I HIGHLY recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review. 

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this book. I enjoy reading books by this author. Great review!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great book! Thanks for this review Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. his sounds really really GOOD !! Blessings,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet my wife will love this book. Another one I'm going to have to buy. I don't mind surprising my wife with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love emotional reads that tug on my heart strings. I will go buy this now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love emotion and I love happy endings sounds like the book for me.

    ReplyDelete