Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Letters from My Fathers Murderer By Laurie Coombs



An extraordinary true story of grace, mercy, and the redemptive power of GodWhen her father was murdered, Laurie Coombs and her family sought justice and found it. Yet, despite the swift punishment of the killer, Laurie found herself increasingly full of pain, bitterness, and anger she couldn t control. It was the call to love and forgive her father s murderer that set her, the murderer, and several other inmates on the journey that would truly change their lives forever.This compelling story of transformation will touch the deepest wounds and show how God can redeem what seems unredeemable.

Pick up your copy here...


What an emotional read. Coombs is a remarkable women with all she went though and the mercy she showed and to forgive like she did.
I cried and hold on to this book and learned so much form reading this book.. This is a book that is sure to touch you deep down. I read this book and went back and reread it.  You are going to find so much in the pages of this book. Learn to really forgive for starters.  Life changing book. This book will stay on my bookshelf so that I can reread it every year.
I gave this book five stars and I HIGHLY recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a book that most of us really need to read on truly forgiving someone. It's a book that I definitely want to read. Thank you so much Mary for reviewing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O WOW That does sound really good !!! Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it will be an amazing read. Harboring unforgiveness will eat at you deep inside. I am buying this book and will suggest it to others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgiving someone for something is at times a very hard task. When it is as big as a loved ones murderer it I think extremely hard. I am going to read this book and take in every word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgiveness is something that Christ taught. I think this this book will have God written on every page. This is one I must read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am more of a fan of fiction but your review has peaked my interest. I am goignt o buy this book. Thank you Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait to read this. Thanks Mary for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one book I want to read. Great review Mary!

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another book on forgiveness I think I will by this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgiveness is one of the hardest thing that I know of. I think this book will be a blessing to many.Thank you for a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sound like a wonderful read. Thank you for the review.you have introduced me to so many wonderful books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love true stories! Great review!

    ReplyDelete