Saturday, April 9, 2016

Eating in the Middle By Andie Mitchell



In her inspiring New York Times bestselling memoir, It Was Me All Along, Andie Mitchell chronicled her struggles with obesity, losing weight, and finding balance. Now, in her debut cookbook, she gives readers the dishes that helped her reach her goals and maintain her new size. In 80 recipes, she shows how she eats: mostly healthy meals that are packed with flavor, like Lemon Roasted Chicken with Moroccan Couscous and Butternut Squash Salad with Kale and Pomegranate, and then the “sometimes” foods, the indulgences such as Peanut Butter Mousse Pie with Marshmallow Whipped Cream, because life just needs dessert. With 75 photographs and Andie’s beautiful storytelling, Eating in the Middle is the perfect cookbook for anyone looking to find freedom from cravings while still loving and enjoying every meal to the fullest.

Pick up your copy here...


Andie Mitchell is the author of the New York Times bestselling memoir, It Was Me All Along, which shares her journey to lose 135 pounds and her lifelong struggle with food, weight, and body image. Today, she is a writer, speaker, Yahoo Health columnist, and recipe developer whose inspiring story and work has been featured on Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, The Better Show, The View, and in magazines like People, Marie Claire, Elle, Shape, Glamour, Southern Living, and many more. She lives in New York City where she maintains the blog that started it all: CanYouStayforDinner.com. Find Andie on social media @andiemmitchell

                                         I LOVE THIS COOKBOOK!
This is by far my favorite cookbook to date.
Easy great tasting food. Food that you have in your pantry and that is easy to find in the stores.
Such good tasting recipes and this cookbook has great pictures. Big flavors.
This book the way it breaks it down mostly wholesome with a sprinkling of decadence. If you struggle with weight and eating to much, this cookbook is sure to help you mend  your relationship with food. It's a cookbook about balance without losing the great taste of great cooked food.
I gave this cookbook 5 stars two times. I HIGHLY recommend it. I want to read It Was Me All Along so bad I can't and it!
I was given a copy of this cookbook by the publisher for my honest review.

17 comments:

  1. Just the book that I really need! Life is a struggle at times with food as the antidote for me. Thanks Mary for reviewing and posting about this much needed book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your very excited review I have to have this. I loved your review so much Mary. Im getting this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your review of this cookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. I need to get a few copies for some gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went to Amazon and ordered my copy. Your review was so good I knew I had to have this one right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read your review to my wife and she is going to Barnes and Noble and the grocery store today. She said she could not wait for Amazon to mail it to her. Good Review. Thank you Mary. I will be eating something different tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all need this one. I just went and looked at the memoir that you mentioned wanting to read and it looks wonderful. You will have to let us know if you read it and if we should pick up a copy as well. It Was Me All Along the title alone sounds like my kind of read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to cook at my age its hard to lose weight but hey I would like to try this book out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Natalie would also like to know if you read It Was Me All Along and if it is worth me buying it. You know that I can only buy three books a month because I'm on a fixed income. So please share with us after you read it. Thank you Mary for all you do for us readers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm ready for this one. I cant wait to cook for my wife out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was reading about this on a friends facebook and wondering if it was worth buying. It seems after reading your review I better be going to get a copy of this one. I have been in a slump lately in my cooking. It seems as if I am cooking the same things over and over every week. Thank Mary for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. After reading your review, Mary, I think I need this cookbook desperately. Thank you for a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. After reading your review, Mary, I think I need this cookbook desperately. Thank you for a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do like the sound of this one .Anytime cooking can be made simple is good with me . Blessing ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your review of this cook book. It sounds wonderful Mary. Thank you 4 sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherly, you are the WINNER, I ordered you a copy of this cookbook from Amazon it should be on it's way to you! COngrats!

      Delete
  16. Mary what a kind review! I'm so happy you enjoyed the cookbook! Thank you!!

    Andie Mitchell

    ReplyDelete