Friday, April 8, 2016

Restore My Soul Adult Coloring Book



Grab your colored pencils and get ready to refresh your spirit with this coloring book devotional journey!For lovers of the Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest coloring books, Restore My Soul is a beautiful, interactive devotional designed to celebrate our unique creativity and connect us with the ultimate Creator. Find refreshment in short reflections on Scripture and be inspired as you color accompanying intricate illustrations created for meditation and prayer. Both contemplative and imaginative, Restore My Soul is the perfect space for the artist in us all.

Pick up your copy here...

Ann-Margret Hovsepian is an award-winning writer, editor, and illustrator from Montreal, Quebec. She has had more than 300 articles featured in a variety of Canadian and U.S. print publications. Her devotional for tween girls, The One Year Designer Genes Devo, was released by Tyndale House Publishers in 2007. She is also the author of Truth & Dare: One Year of Dynamic Devotions for Girls (David C. Cook Publishing, 2011) and Truth, Dare, Double Dare: Another Year of Dynamic Devotions for Girls (Cook, 2014), and she was the lead author and senior editor of Blossom, a tween BibleZine (Thomas Nelson, 2006). As an illustrator, she contributed five original drawings to Whatever Is Lovely: A Coloring Book for Reflection and Worship (WaterBrook Multnomah, 2015) and her own devotional coloring book, Restore My Soul, will be released on April 1, 2016.

I have to admit that I have completely fell in love with Faith based adult coloring books. I was so excited when I
received Restore My Soul Coloring devotional in the mail. This is a gorgeous coloring book/ devotional. Bible verses, prayers and coloring it's a great time every morning. Restore your soul over and over every day.   The book is so wonderful with 40 short devotionals with pictures to color for each devotional. Each devotional starts with a Bible verse followed by a commentary that leads you to meditate on the Bible verse. I loved each devotional. The pages are thick and durable like a coloring book should be. Restore My Soul would make a great gift.
You can use markers or color pencils the page don't bleed through.
I gave this book 5 stars. I recommend this coloring book our quite time with the Lord each day.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

11 comments:

  1. I love my adult coloring books. I am definitely buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I need that to help me chill with my busy life right now .Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat devo and coloring book in one. Thanks Mary for telling us about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say the kids in me likes this. But the adult in me loves it. I must get this coloring book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this sounds like something that could really help me. Devotions and prayers while you relax by coloring! I just have to have this one! Thanks Mary for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so great. I love a devotional of any kind

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first when my wife started the Coloring book thing I picked on her. Now She has me into it and I think this would be great for us to do together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to color even better that it is a devotional.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic book....devotionals and coloring....I love it! Thank you for sharing, Mary! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a devotional. Coloring books like this one are so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always loves to color, It has never left me since childhood. There is a calm that comes over me when I color. I think I will really enjoy this coloring devotional.

    ReplyDelete