Thursday, September 1, 2016

Gratitude Coloring Journal




Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal invites you to bring creative journaling and the calming act of coloring into your quiet time with God. This beautifully designed interactive prayer book from Tyndale’s Living Expressions collection helps guide your thoughts as you pray about concerns such as health, overcoming stress, personal relationships, and more. Gratitude gives you a way to celebrate and give thanks to God for the many blessings he provides. Filled with over 100 designs to color, plenty of space for journaling and sketching, and 40 needs-based prayers, Gratitude helps you express your devotion to God with your whole heart!

Pick up your copy here...

This coloring prayer journal is hard cover and study. It is full of scripture and places to write your prayers and your praises. The pictures to color of fantastic.
This would make a wonderful gift. Its very unexpected so it would make the best "just because" gift.
I really love it size also it fits right in to my purse so I can carry it everywhere.
I gave this coloring prayer journal 4 stars.
I was given a copy of this by the publisher for my honest review. 

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a winner to me. I love the coloring studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super gift. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, this is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care for the coloring books but I sure would like a prayer journal. Thanks for sharing Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. We all need one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wife is super excited about this one. What a great idea to do this. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will share this with my ladies pray group. I want one so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is one my list to buy this month. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would make my brother-in-law a great gift. He loves adult coloring books and the added scriptures would be such a bonus! Thanks Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of my bff wants me to try doing this .I 'd give it a try . Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete