Thursday, September 15, 2016

Until I Love Again By Jerry Eicher



Will a Secret from the Past Threaten Susanna's Future?
Susanna Miller's freedom during her rumspringa goes a bit further than she wants her family to know. A birthday sign innocently placed on a gas station billboard condemns Susanna as she realizes her relationship with the charming Joey Macalister, an Englisha man, has become far too close.

Her daett is not pleased, but what he hasn't told her is that he himself has regrets about events from his own rumspringa. Widower Ernest Helmuth knows Ralph Miller's secret, but he has said nothing as of yet. He plans on having Susanna as his bride no matter what.

With her baptism approaching, Susanna knows that time is running out to make her choice: stay with her family or hope she can find love in the Englisha world. With Ernest Helmuth watching, that decision might not be hers to make. 

Is Susanna's faith strong enough to make the right choice?
 

Pick up your copy here...


As a boy, Jerry Eicher spent eight years in Honduras where his grandfather helped found an Amish community outreach. As an adult, Jerry taught for two terms in parochial Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. He has been involved in church renewal for 14 years and has preached in churches and conducted weekend meetings of in-depth Bible teaching. Jerry lives with his wife, Tina, and their four children in Virginia.

I love Amish fiction but it seems it has been all the same as of late. Not Until I Love Again it was different and I really enjoyed reading it. Joey and Susanna's story was one for the books. I loved their story and I really loved how it turned out in the end. Not your same ole story. Its a fresh one.
This is book two in The St. Lawrence County Amish and its a must read for Amish fiction fans.
I gave this book 4 stars and I recommend this book as well as book one A Heart Once Broken.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

12 comments:

  1. Sounds great. I need a good Amish fiction to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have book one I need this one and the next one then I will read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first book I want to read this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure about the Amish books any more. All the same to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one to add to my list. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read this series. It sounds so good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the first one was a stand alone. Well looks like I better order this one now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review, Mary! Sounds like a good one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review, Mary! Sounds like a good one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this one !! Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete