Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Twilight at Blueberry Barrens By Colleen Coble



“I need you to keep these girls safe . . .”
Kate Mason has devoted herself to caring for her family’s blueberry barrens. But after her fields stop producing fruit, she’s forced to come up with alternative ways to make a living.
Renting out the small cottage on her property seems an obvious choice, but it won’t be enough. When entrepreneur Drake Newham shows up looking not only for a place to rent but also for a nanny for his two nieces, it’s almost too good to be true. And maybe it is—because Drake brings with him dangerous questions about who might be out to kill his family.
The more time Kate spends with Drake and the girls, the more difficult it becomes to hide her attraction to him. But a family crisis isn’t exactly the ideal time to pursue a romance.
Meanwhile, Kate learns that her uncle—in prison for murder—has escaped. Add to that a local stalker who won’t leave her alone, and Kate is looking over her shoulder at every turn. With threats swirling from multiple directions, she wonders if her blueberry fields will ever flourish again . . . or if this twilight is her last.
Set on the beautiful coast of Maine, Twilight at Blueberry Barrens brings together suspense, romance, and the hope that one day new life will come again.

Pick up your copy here..


Best-selling author Colleen Coble's novels have won or finaled in awards ranging from the Best Books of Indiana, the ACFW Carol Award, the Romance Writers of America RITA, the Holt Medallion, the Daphne du Maurier, National Readers' Choice, and the Booksellers Best. She has over 2 million books in print and writes romantic mysteries because she loves to see justice prevail. Colleen is CEO of American Christian Fiction Writers. She lives with her husband Dave in Indiana. Visit her website at http://colleencoble.com.

Ready for a who done it? Coble is getting better at writing cozy mysteries that don't disappoint.
This one was not predictable at all I never would have guessed this one.
Coble throws in a little romance as well as keeping you on the edge of your seat.
This is book three in the Sunset Cove series it can be read as a stand alone.
I gave this book 4 stars and I recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

15 comments:

  1. Colleen is really good. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading this author's books and I am sure that I will like this one. Thanks, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first two and loved them. I Can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary on my way to get this one now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like mysteries. so i will love his one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first two but I have not read them yet, I was waiting on this one. Now I can read them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colleen has gotten better lately. I would love to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. someones wife is going to be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Colleen's books! Thank you, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Colleen's books! Thank you, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'd read it sounds really good . Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you liked it, Mary! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete