Friday, September 2, 2016

The Christmas Angel Project By Melody Carlson




Perfect for readers who want a heartwarming and hopeful Christmas story
Five women from different walks of life have become close friends through their book club--enjoying one another's company even more than they enjoy the books. So when the leader of the book club unexpectedly passes away on the cusp of the Christmas season, the four remaining friends are stunned. They relied on Abby for inspiration and motivation. She was the glue that held them together, and they're sure that without her the group can't continue.

When the group gathers "one last time" to open a bag Abby's husband gives them, they find Abby had made each of them an angel ornament for Christmas, crafted especially for each woman and accompanied by a sweet and personal note. Inspired by their beloved friend, together Cassidy, Louisa, Grace, and Belinda decide to commit themselves to becoming Christmas Angels to others in need. Each woman will use her life situation and talents to reach out and help others in her own unique way--little knowing that her own life and her relationships will be changed forever.

Fan favorite Melody Carlson is back with another touching Christmas story sure to grip readers' hearts and perhaps inspire them to become Christmas Angels themselves.

Pick up your copy here...


Melody Carlson has written more than 200 books (with sales around 6.5 million) for teens, women and children. That's a lot of books, but mostly she considers herself a "storyteller." Her novels range from serious issues like schizophrenia (Finding Alice) to lighter topics like house-flipping (A Mile in My Flip-Flops) but most of the inspiration behind her fiction comes right out of real life. Her young adult novels (Diary of a Teenage Girl, TrueColors etc.) appeal to teenage girls around the world. Her annual Christmas novellas become more popular each year. She's won a number of awards (including Romantic Time's Career Achievement Award, the Rita and the Gold Medallion) and some of her books have been optioned for film/TV. Carlson has two grown sons and makes her home in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and yellow Lab dog. To find out more about Melody Carlson, visit her website at http://www.melodycarlson.com/ 

This was such a warm and emotional read. Melody writes this book with the whole idea of Sometimes it takes a rough patch to get your attention. The four friends learned that very lesson in this wonderful Christmas book.
I have all of Melody's Christmas books and I read then each year this one was a great addition to my collection. I will be reading it again. I love the four friends and the connection I had to each of them was so exciting.
I gave this book 4 stars and I recommend it.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review. 

After reading this one please come back and share with me if this book inspired you to become a Christmas Angel. And share your story with us.

12 comments:

  1. Im very intrigued, I want to read this one for sure. I loved your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good great review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sound of this one !!!!!!!!! Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great book that I would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Library here I come. I want to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I 'll take a copy of this one if anyone wants to buy it for me PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess now I have to go to barnes and Noble today. Thanks Mary for sharing this. I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this book. Might like to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas books already. Its to early to think about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just called my wife and told her what to do with her gift card she keeps telling me she has no idea what to get with it. I guess she will be reading this one this weekend. I will let you know what she thinks of it. Thank you Mary for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your review is great makes me want to read this one.

    ReplyDelete