Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Mary Chosen of God By Diana Taylor



"Blessed are you, Mary, chosen of God."Mary is ordinary girl from Nazareth. She helps her mother with household chores, she daydreams about a handsome carpenter's son named Joseph, and at night she lies on the roof and contemplates at the stars. But one evening, a heavenly visitor comes with unexpected news and her life is changed forever. Experience the life of the Messiah from the perspective of his mother, who must place her trust and obedience in Adonai, the Most High, as he fulfills centuries of anticipation in the middle of her daily life. Walk with Mary as she witnesses Yeshua grow, mature, minister, and even crucified and then raised again, to the kindling of her new faith.

Pick up your copy here...

Are you ready for a new author, with a fresh story?
Taylor has written a beautiful and powerful fiction Bible story.
I love the story of Mary the way Taylor has put the story in a fiction book will have you up all night reading.
I gave this book 4 stars and I hope that you will pick up a copy of this one.
I was given a copy of this book by the publisher for my honest review.

12 comments:

  1. I would love to read a new author. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a new author this one sounds like my kind of book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about this, i will be reading this one. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to check this one out. I have never heard of this author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to check this one out but the library had to order a copy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good book for our book club. I will be suggesting this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure about this one I know you said it's fiction but I don't want a made up story about Mary and Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love, reading about the women of the bible and I can't wait to read this one! Thank you Mary for this review and bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete