Saturday, June 17, 2017

Check out another Great Blog!




It's nice as a Christian blogger to Surround yourself with like minded people and blogs. I love to visit christianbookaholic.com as often as I can. Julia has a wonderful Review blog site. Her page has everything broken down for you. Each Christian genre has its own tab. These include Christian fiction, Christian non fiction, Mass Market fiction, Mass Market non fiction Last but not least DVDs and CDs. 
   Julia is a sweet lady and has a wonderful page dedicated mostly to Christian books. She is a cat lover so expect a cat book every now and again. HaHa.
Drop by and check out her blog, Tell her I said "Hello" while you are over there. 

14 comments:

  1. Julia is a sweet lady and she has a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a nice post I am going to check out this new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, but I like that you are sharing other blogs with us to follow. Thank you Mary for being such a giver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked her blog out and it has different books than your blog. Oh no I see my book list getting longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just what I need another blog to help me spend all my money. Thanks for sharing Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supporting others, giving of yourself, caring and loving others. Why are we surprised Mary. Thank you for this post. I'm going over to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Went over and checked it out and am very impressed! I love the setup. It is so good to see good decent blogs. Thanks Mary for directing us her way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Amanda. I am excited to learn about another new to me blog. Thanks Mary for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun blog I need to check out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing I will check her blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing, Mary! I will definitely check her out.

    ReplyDelete