Sunday, June 4, 2017

Recipes from Wanda Brunstetter's Cookbooks




Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Wanda-Brunstetters-Friends-Harvest-Cookbook/dp/1630588679/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496599355&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=amish+friends+Harvest+cookbook+collection




Pick up your copy here...
https://www.amazon.com/Best-Amish-Friends-Cookbook-Collection/dp/1624162142/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496600417&sr=8-1&keywords=the+best+of+amish+friends+cookbook+collection



If you are a fan of Wanda like I am you will be so excited to hear this news. Her new book is coming soon and I must tell you it's worth the wait. I loved it.   Here is the cover so that you can pre order your copy.

Return to the Troyer farm where Heidi welcomes six new cooking class students who experience the healing hand of God.
Despite stressful changes occurring in their lives, Lyle and Heidi once again open their Ohio home up to those seeking to learn about Amish cooking. This time a teenager helping her divorced dad cook for the family, a caterer needing new recipes, a food critic, a hunter looking to impress his buddies, a wife given the class as an unwanted gift, and a mailman lured in by the aroma of good cooking gather around Heidi’s table.

During each class, Heidi teaches culinary skills, but it is her words of wisdom that have a profound effect on her students—though, this time Heidi’s own hurting heart will need some healing nourishment.

This is the second book in The Amish Cooking Class series.
Book #1:  The Amish Cooking Class - The Seekers


Wanda Brunstetter is an award-winning romance novelist who has led millions of readers to lose their heart in the Amish life. She is the author of almost 90 books with more than 10 million copies sold. Many of her books have landed on the top bestseller lists, including the New York Times, USA Today, Publisher's Weekly, CBA, ECPA, and CBD. Wanda is considered one of the founders of the Amish fiction genre, and her work has been covered by national publications, including Time Magazine and USA Today.

Wanda's fascination with the Amish culture developed when she met her husband, Richard, who grew up in a Mennonite church, and whose family has a Pennsylvania Dutch heritage. Meeting her new Mennonite sister-in-laws caused Wanda to yearn for the simpler life. In their travels, she and her husband have become close friends with many Amish people across America. Wanda's desire to explore their culture increased when she discovered that her great-great grandparents were part of the Anabaptist faith.

All of Wanda's novels are based on personal research intended to accurately portray the Amish way of life. Many of her books are well-read and trusted by the Amish, who credit her for giving readers a deeper understanding of the people and their customs.

Wanda's primary attraction to the Amish is their desire to live a devout Christian life that strives to honor God, work hard, and maintain close family ties. Whenever she visits her Amish friends, Wanda finds herself drawn to their peaceful lifestyle, sincerity, and close family ties, which is in stark contrast to the chaos and busyness that plagues so many modern "Englishers." Time and time again, Wanda loses her heart in the Amish life, and she hopes her readers will, too. For more information, visit: www.WandaBrunstetter.com

19 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try these recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a favorite Amish author of mine! I love her books and I know that these are no exception! I love Amish recipes. I want this book! Thank you so much Mary for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try all five of these recipes! I need these two cookbooks. Thanks for sharing the new book coming out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is different no review but giving us recipes. I love it Mary thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at cookbook. let alone Amish. I am there. These all sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this post today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a neat idea, I love recipes I am going to print these off off and try them out. I am saving up for both cookbooks. Great post Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, this is Jon's wife. I love your blog the header is so cute. This post is for me for sure when I'm not working, (I work 70 hours a week.) I read and cook and bake nothing else. So I will be checking out both cookbooks and I just read The Seekers so I must read The Blessing as well. Thanks for sharing all these great books Jon is sure to tell me which ones to buy and he is always gifting me books from your blog. Happy Reading my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much My sweet Friend Molly from Cafinated reads blog had that header done for me. So happy you got to come visit me. You sound like me all I want to do is Read , cook, bake and read some more. Please come back and visit I love Jon but you need to see what sounds good as well as he does.

      Delete
  9. You must have had me on your mind when you put this on your blog today. I want these cookbooks. I have been trying to decide which one that I wanted the most I can only get one this month. I will get the other next month. You know me so well Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. My. Lanta. <---see what I did there? I absolutely LOVE this post! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My late mother use to collect these type of recipes its easy to follow regardless type of recipes. Tq for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun recipes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven;t gotten either of her recipe books although i have gotten them from the books i read and also ones she posts they are just so darned good. ptclayton2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love her books !!!!!!! Blessings ,DanaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Wanda's books. Now I want homemade ice cream.

    ReplyDelete