Saturday, June 24, 2017

I wanted to share another Blog with you all!






Are you following It’s Storytime With Van Daniker for all of the latest book reviews? Well, you should be. Here you will discover books all of your authors for your Christian Fiction needs. Genres range from contemporary romance, mystery, historical fiction, and even young adult. The gal behind the blog (Becky) is a fun and chill woman who loves God so she purposely reviews clean and wholesome books. Every now and then you will find a book that doesn’t fall into the Christian Fiction category, but she will share an honest view of the book and let you know of anything that you should watch out for.
You won’t just find book reviews on this blog either. You’ll find lots of author interviews, bookish content, and every now and then a giveaway.
Becky loves all of her readers and interacts with anyone who comments or asks questions and she absolutely loves anything to do with books. She enjoys hanging out at the beach, traveling and exploring new places, Disney, superheroes, watching movies, and just spending time with friends and family.
Like what you’ve read so far? Go click on that follow button on Becky’s blog! She’s always adding new content so you’re sure to check out your next read or learn about a new author.

Link to blog:
http://reviewsbyvandaniker.wordpress.com

14 comments:

  1. I will have to check her blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love learning about new blogs to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check her out Mary. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like another good blog Will have to check it out. Thanks Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice blog post. Thanks for telling us about this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't see if she reads book like you. she had swago whatever that was. I can't see the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jean! I review similar books to what Mary reviews. I'm a Swagbucks Influencer so I do post a lot about that, but I mostly do book reviews. There's a tab at the top of the blog where I made a list of all the books I've reviewed.

      Here's the link to the list: https://reviewsbyvandaniker.wordpress.com/books-ive-reviewed.

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for so much for sharing Mary! You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Becky's blog and am a follower! I love her reviews and she's a fun blogging buddy to have! Thanks for sharing about her, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for being an awesome and fun blogging buddy Molly!

      Delete